08 July 2009

Mahalo.com

A few days ago I noticed that Mahalo.com's World Chess Championship topic was available, so I signed up for it. I haven't done much with the page yet, except to clean and correct the info that was already there. See the new widget at the bottom of this page for links etc.

More info: Mahalo.com (Wikipedia) • Q&A with Jason Calacanis, Founder & CEO, Mahalo.com. (searchenginewatch.com) • Mahalo.com - An About.com/Wikipedia Hybrid (russellheimlich.com).

I also signed up for Mahalo.com's Fischerandom topic. Contributors are only allowed two topics each, so I've reached my limit. I'll update the Mahalo pages at the same frequency I update my related blogs, which is once a week.

***

Later: I worked on the two topics over a period of 2-3 weeks, became frustrated with the tools, and abandoned the effort. It took Mahalo about six months to open the topics for someone else.

No comments: